Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Clubpets : 50 Fabulous People with Pets

Happy Lunar New Year to all my friends celebrating the Chinese New Year!
 
So sorry for being away for awhile. I have been busy juggling with work, moving to a new home and of course Chinese New Year preparations. However, to see what I do regularly, please follow me on instagram where you get more upclose and personal insights. :)
 
As with my last post, I mentioned I have had the pleasure of being part of Clubpets' 50th Issue big bash where they feature Singapore's 50 Fabulous people with pets. Ollie and I were featured alongside local familiar names and their pets such as artistes Darryl Yong, Nick Shen, Zen Chong, Mindee Chong. Radio djs Yasminne Cheng , Lin Peifen, Glenn Ong, Jean Danker  & Vernon A (co-host of The Muttons), Love, Bonito's Viola Tan and many fabulous others.
 
There are 2 covers for this special issue and there is one which is limited to 1000 copies only! No one else is more perfect to be on this special cover except Clubpets' Ambassador, Coco,
 
 
 This is the other cover, featuring Romeo Tan.


 
There was a big party called Paw In Style to celebrate the 50th Issue at United Square on 28-29 Dec 2013. There was a myriad of activities ranging from Dog Idol competition, dog fashion show and contests for children. More importantly, there were adoption drives and talks to educate and promote pet adoption by Mutts & Mittens and Causes for Animals.
 
Ollie & I were delighted to be invited to attend the 'Meet & Greet' session where we got to mingle with people and their pets.
Ollie looks super fluffy in these pictures not because he has put on any weight, it is all FUR as he could not get an appointment with his stylist before this event. :) There are some who prefer him fluffy and I personally prefer him with his poodle cut. What do you think?

Here are some pictures of the event.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taken from my instagram
 
Photo: We are here! Are you? :) #clubpetsmag #unitedsquare #50fabpeoplewithpets
 
 
 
 
Ollie smiling and posing for the cameras. Such a natural :)  
 
Having a 'chat' with the crowd.
 
 
 
Ollie & I sharing the mic to tell the crowd ' ADOPT, DON'T SHOP!'
 


'Meet & Greet' Photo session
 
 



Pic Credit : Silversky


With Zen & Ququ. Ollie was trying to chat up a girl again. :p
There was a Photo booth where guests could get their pictures taken with loads of props provided. We had 4 shots and these were printed instantly for us to bring home. Pictures can also be found on their website should you (like myself) like to save them on your computer.
 
Photo booth by One Eye Click 
 



 
With Event Co-sponsor Wellness Pet Food
 
Pics below taken from Silverskysg facebook
 


 
The cool peeps from Wellness had a chat with me about my concerns regarding Ollie's strict diet. Ollie has many food allergies so I prefer to make all his meals. I was told that there is a very simple Veterinary approved diet from Wellness called Simple. This formula comes in kibbles and canned food. We went home with a huge bag of Simple diet for Ollie, compliments of Wellness. Thank you!
 

I am reading to Ollie about his new diet and making sure all the ingredients are nothing but for the best for him.

And I've got a  gift too!

 
 Thank you Clubpets for the feature!
 
Grab your copy of Clubpets if you haven't!
Here is Ollie and I.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment